A range of interpretive panels are currently being installed at various locations throughout the CatchmentCARE region. The panels provide information about the individual catchment areas and local rivers/ streams/bogs etc., as well as the history and wildlife of the areas. Areas where panels have recently been installed include:
• The Finn at Ballybofey – by BASICC (Ballybofey and Stranorlar Integrated Community Company) as part of its ‘Finn through the Lens’ project.
• The High Mosses at the Argory, Dungannon, by The National Trust
• The Arney, by Kiltyclogher Heritage Group
• River Callan, by the Friends of the Callan Group as part of its ‘Education / Information Hub Project’.
• The Blackwater, by Edenderry Rod & Gun Club, Armagh as part of its ‘Regeneration & Outreach Programme.’
• Torrent River at Newmills near Dungannon, as part of the Torrent River Enhancement Association’s ‘Torrent Riverwatch’.